"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical Law & Legislation Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical Law & Legislation category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical Law & Legislation Books.
10 Best Medical Law & Legislation Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical Law & Legislation Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 21st Edition by Harvard Law Review Review Summary
2. Just Medicine: A Cure for Racial Inequality in American Health Care by Dayna Bowen Matthew Review Summary
3. Health Policy and Politics: A Nurse's Guide by Jeri A. Milstead Review Summary
4. Social Security, Medicare and Government Pensions: Get the Most Out of Your Retirement & Medical Benefits by Joseph Matthews Attorney Review Summary
5. Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice and Legal Guide by Carolyn Buppert Review Summary
6. Grass Roots: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Marijuana in America by Emily Dufton Review Summary
7. The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th Edition by Columbia Law Review Review Summary
8. Nursing Ethics: Across the Curriculum and Into Practice by Janie B. Butts Review Summary
9. Medical Law, Ethics, & Bioethics for the Health Professions by Marcia (Marti) A. Lewis EdD RN… Review Summary
10. Strangers At The Bedside: A History Of How Law And Bioethics Transformed Medical Decision Making by David J. Rothman Review Summary