"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Medical Mental Illness Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Medical Mental Illness category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Medical Mental Illness Books.
10 Best Medical Mental Illness Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Medical Mental Illness Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Parasitic Mind: How Infectious Ideas Are Killing Common Sense by Gad Saad Review Summary
2. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition: DSM-5 by American Psychiatric Association Review Summary
3. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual Mental Disorders by N/A Review Summary
4. DSM-5 Overview (Quick Study Academic) by Inc. BarCharts Review Summary
5. Polyvagal Exercises for Safety and Connection: 50 Client-Centered Practices (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) by Deb A. Dana Review Summary
6. Bright Line Eating: The Science of Living Happy, Thin and Free by Susan Peirce Thompson PHD Review Summary
7. Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care about Has Borderline Personality Disorder by Randi Kreger Review Summary
8. Psychopath Free: Expanded Edition: Recovering from Emotionally Abusive Relationships with Narcissists, Sociopaths & Other Toxic People by Jackson MacKenzie Review Summary
9. The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook — What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing by Bruce D. Perry Review Summary
10. Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule Review Summary