"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mental Health Nursing Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mental Health Nursing category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mental Health Nursing Books.
10 Best Mental Health Nursing Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mental Health Nursing Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Prescribing Mental Health Medication by Christopher Doran Review Summary
2. Springhouse Review for Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Certification by Springhouse Review Summary
3. Handbook of Medical Play Therapy and Child Life: Interventions in Clinical and Medical Settings by Lawrence C. Rubin Review Summary
4. Nursing Care of Clients with Substance Abuse by Eleanor J. Sullivan RN PhD FAAN Review Summary
5. A Sacred Covenant: The Spiritual Ministry of Nursing: The Spiritual Ministry of Nursing by Mary Elizabeth O’Brien Review Summary
6. Crisis Intervention: Theory and Methodology by Donna C. Aguilera Review Summary
7. American Nursing Review for Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Certification' by Nancy S. Randolph Review Summary
8. Brief Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Cancer Patients by Scott Temple Review Summary
9. Psychiatric Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Review Summary
10. Hildegard Peplau: Psychiatric Nurse of the Century by Barbara J. Callaway PhD Review Summary