"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Metal Work Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Metal Work category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Metal Work Books.
10 Best Metal Work Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Metal Work Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Home Blacksmith: Tools, Techniques, and 40 Practical Projects for the Home Blacksmith (Fox Chapel Publishing) Beginner's Guide; Step-by-Step Directions & Over 500 Photos to Help You Start Smithing by Ryan Ridgway Review Summary
2. Knife Engineering: Steel, Heat Treating, and Geometry by Dr. Larrin Thomas Review Summary
3. The Backyard Blacksmith by Lorelei Sims Review Summary
4. 52 Random Weekend Projects: For Budding Inventors and Backyard Builders by Grant Thompson The King of Random”” Review Summary
5. A Modern Guide to Knifemaking: Step-by-step instruction for forging your own knife from expert bladesmiths, including making your own handle, sheath and sharpening by Laura Zerra Review Summary
6. Backyard Foundry for Home Machinists (Fox Chapel Publishing) Metal Casting in a Sand Mold for the Home Metalworker; Information on Materials & Equipment, Pattern-Making, Molding & Core-Boxes, and More by B. Terry Aspin Review Summary
7. The Everyday Blacksmith: Learn to forge 55 simple projects you'll use every day, with multiple variations for styles and finishes by Nicholas Wicks Review Summary
8. Welding For Dummies by Steven Robert Farnsworth Review Summary
9. American Axe: The Tool That Shaped a Continent by Brett McLeod Review Summary
10. Advanced Gunsmithing: A Manual of Instruction in the Manufacture, Alteration, and Repair of Firearms (75th Anniversary Edition) by W. F. Vickery Review Summary