"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Metallurgy Materials Engineering Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Metallurgy Materials Engineering category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Metallurgy Materials Engineering Books.
10 Best Metallurgy Materials Engineering Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Metallurgy Materials Engineering Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Farm and Workshop Welding: Everything You Need to Know to Weld, Cut, and Shape Metal (Fox Chapel Publishing) Over 400 Step-by-Step Photos to Help You Learn Hands-On Welding and Avoid Common Mistakes by Andrew Pearce Review Summary
2. Knife Engineering: Steel, Heat Treating, and Geometry by Dr. Larrin Thomas Review Summary
3. Backyard Foundry for Home Machinists (Fox Chapel Publishing) Metal Casting in a Sand Mold for the Home Metalworker; Information on Materials & Equipment, Pattern-Making, Molding & Core-Boxes, and More by B. Terry Aspin Review Summary
4. Welding For Dummies by Steven Robert Farnsworth Review Summary
5. The Milling Machine for Home Machinists (Fox Chapel Publishing) Over 150 Color Photos & Diagrams; Learn How to Successfully Choose, Install, & Operate a Milling Machine in Your Home Workshop by Harold Hall Review Summary
6. How to Run a Lathe: The Care and Operation of a Screw Cutting Lathe by John Joseph O’Brien Review Summary
7. How To Weld (Motorbooks Workshop) by Todd Bridigum Review Summary
8. Metal Lathe for Home Machinists (Fox Chapel Publishing) Project-Based Course, Reference Guide, & Complete Introduction to Lathe Metalworking & Accessories, Including 12 Skill-Building Turning Projects by Harold Hall Review Summary
9. Basic Lathework for Home Machinists (Fox Chapel Publishing) Essential Handbook to the Lathe with Hundreds of Photos & Diagrams and Expert Tips & Advice; Learn to Use Your Lathe to Its Full Potential by Stan Bray Review Summary
10. Hardening, Tempering and Heat Treatment (Workshop Practice) by George Gently Review Summary