"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mexican Cooking, Food & Wine Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mexican Cooking, Food & Wine category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mexican Cooking, Food & Wine Books.
10 Best Mexican Cooking, Food & Wine Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mexican Cooking, Food & Wine Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Mexican Home Kitchen: Traditional Home-Style Recipes That Capture the Flavors and Memories of Mexico by Mely Martínez Review Summary
2. Trejo's Tacos: Recipes and Stories from L.A.: A Cookbook by Danny Trejo Review Summary
3. The Taco Tuesday Cookbook: 52 Tasty Taco Recipes to Make Every Week the Best Ever by Laura Fuentes Review Summary
4. Oaxaca: Home Cooking from the Heart of Mexico by Bricia Lopez Review Summary
5. Pati's Mexican Table: The Secrets of Real Mexican Home Cooking by Pati Jinich Review Summary
6. La Vida Verde: Plant-Based Mexican Cooking with Authentic Flavor by Jocelyn Ramirez Review Summary
7. Chicano Eats: Recipes from My Mexican-American Kitchen by Esteban Castillo Review Summary
8. L.A. Son: My Life, My City, My Food by Roy Choi Review Summary
9. Nopalito: A Mexican Kitchen [A Cookbook] by Gonzalo Guzmán Review Summary
10. Simply Mamá Cooks: Food Cooked with a Mama’s Love by Angelica Faz Jung Review Summary