"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Microbiology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Microbiology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Microbiology Books.
10 Best Microbiology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Microbiology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Corona, False Alarm?: Runaway International Bestseller by Karina Reiss Ph.D. Review Summary
2. Corona, False Alarm?: Runaway International Bestseller! by Karina Reiss Review Summary
3. The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance by Laurie Garrett Review Summary
4. Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World: An Identification Guide by Paul Stamets Review Summary
5. I Contain Multitudes: The Microbes Within Us and a Grander View of Life by Ed Yong Review Summary
6. The Ghost Map: The Story of London's Most Terrifying Epidemic–and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World by Steven Johnson Review Summary
7. Spillover: Animal Infections and the Next Human Pandemic by David Quammen Review Summary
8. Clean: The New Science of Skin by James Hamblin Review Summary
9. Mushrooms Demystified by David Arora Review Summary
10. Vaccinated (One Man's Quest to Defeat the World's Deadliest Diseases) by Paul A. Offit Review Summary