"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Microelectronics Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Microelectronics category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Microelectronics Books.
10 Best Microelectronics Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Microelectronics Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Practical Electronics for Inventors, Fourth Edition by Paul Scherz Review Summary
2. Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches, Second Edition (Tab) by Simon Monk Review Summary
3. Beginner's Guide to Reading Schematics, Fourth Edition by Stan Gibilisco Review Summary
4. The Watch Book (Lifestyle) by Gisbert Brunner Review Summary
5. Electrical Engineering 101: Everything You Should Have Learned in School…but Probably Didn't by Darren Ashby Review Summary
6. 20 Easy Raspberry Pi Projects: Toys, Tools, Gadgets, and More! by Rui Santos Review Summary
7. Programming the Raspberry Pi, Second Edition: Getting Started with Python by Simon Monk Review Summary
8. Raspberry Pi Cookbook: Software and Hardware Problems and Solutions by Simon Monk Review Summary
9. Micro:bit for Mad Scientists: 30 Clever Coding and Electronics Projects for Kids by Simon Monk Review Summary
10. APPLE 2020 iPAD PRO USER GUIDE: The Complete Illustrated, Practical Guide to Maximizing Your New 2020 iPad Pro & iPadOS 13.4 by Daniel Smith Review Summary