"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Microprocessor Design Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Microprocessor Design category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Microprocessor Design Books.
10 Best Microprocessor Design Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Microprocessor Design Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Sid Meier's Memoir!: A Life in Computer Games by Sid Meier Review Summary
2. 20 Easy Raspberry Pi Projects: Toys, Tools, Gadgets, and More! by Rui Santos Review Summary
3. Mythical Man-Month, Anniversary Edition, The: Essays On Software Engineering by Frederick P. Brooks Jr. Review Summary
4. Modern Computer Architecture and Organization: Learn x86, ARM, and RISC-V architectures and the design of smartphones, PCs, and cloud servers by Jim Ledin Review Summary
5. Arduino Cookbook: Recipes to Begin, Expand, and Enhance Your Projects by Michael Margolis Review Summary
6. Sid Meier's Memoir!: A Life in Computer Games by Sid Meier Review Summary
7. Computer Organization and Design MIPS Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design) by David A. Patterson Review Summary
8. Learning Computer Architecture with Raspberry Pi by Eben Upton Review Summary
9. Digital Design and Computer Architecture by David Harris Review Summary
10. Microsoft Word In 30 Minutes (Second Edition): Make a bigger impact with your documents and master the writing, formatting, and collaboration tools in Word 2019 and Word Online by Angela Rose Review Summary