"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Microsoft PowerPoint Guides Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Microsoft PowerPoint Guides category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Microsoft PowerPoint Guides Books.
10 Best Microsoft PowerPoint Guides Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Microsoft PowerPoint Guides Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. PowerPoint 2019 For Dummies (Powerpoint for Dummies) by Doug Lowe Review Summary
2. Office 2019 All-in-One For Dummies (Office All-in-one for Dummies) by Peter Weverka Review Summary
3. Office 2016 All-in-One For Dummies by Peter Weverka Review Summary
4. Learn Microsoft Office 2019: A comprehensive guide to getting started with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook by Linda Foulkes Review Summary
5. Office 2019 For Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) by Faithe Wempen Review Summary
6. VBA Automation for Excel 2019 Cookbook: Solutions to automate routine tasks and increase productivity with Excel and other MS Office applications by Mike Van Niekerk Review Summary
7. Mastering VBA for Microsoft Office 365 by Richard Mansfield Review Summary
8. Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory by Misty E. Vermaat Review Summary
9. Office 2019 All-in-One For Dummies (Office All-in-one for Dummies) by Peter Weverka Review Summary
10. PowerPoint 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet: The unofficial cheat sheet reference for Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 by In 30 Minutes Review Summary