"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Microsoft Programming Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Microsoft Programming category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Microsoft Programming Books.
10 Best Microsoft Programming Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Microsoft Programming Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL by Walter Shields Review Summary
2. System Design Interview – An Insider's Guide by Alex Xu Review Summary
3. Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches by Donald W. Jones Review Summary
4. PowerShell for Sysadmins: Workflow Automation Made Easy by Adam Bertram Review Summary
5. C# 9 and .NET 5 – Modern Cross-Platform Development: Build intelligent apps, websites, and services with Blazor, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core using Visual Studio Code, 5th Edition by Mark J. Price Review Summary
6. The Definitive Guide to DAX: Business Intelligence for Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Excel Second Edition (Business Skills) by Marco Russo Review Summary
7. SQL All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) by Allen G. Taylor Review Summary
8. SQL Programming: Learn the Ultimate Coding Basic Rules of the Structured Query Language for Databases Like Microsoft SQL Server (Step-by-Ste Computer Programming for Beginners) by Ben Chan Review Summary
9. C# 9 and .NET 5 – Modern Cross-Platform Development: Build intelligent apps, websites, and services with Blazor, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core using Visual Studio Code by Mark J. Price Review Summary
10. Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs by Scott Meyers Review Summary