"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Microsoft SQL Server Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Microsoft SQL Server category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Microsoft SQL Server Books.
10 Best Microsoft SQL Server Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Microsoft SQL Server Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL by Walter Shields Review Summary
2. The Definitive Guide to DAX: Business Intelligence for Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Excel Second Edition (Business Skills) by Marco Russo Review Summary
3. SQL All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) by Allen G. Taylor Review Summary
4. SQL Programming: Learn the Ultimate Coding Basic Rules of the Structured Query Language for Databases Like Microsoft SQL Server (Step-by-Ste Computer Programming for Beginners) by Ben Chan Review Summary
5. SQL QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner's Guide to Managing, Analyzing, and Manipulating Data With SQL by Walter Shields Review Summary
6. The Modern Data Warehouse in Azure: Building with Speed and Agility on Microsoft’s Cloud Platform by Matt How Review Summary
7. T-SQL Fundamentals by Itzik Ben-Gan Review Summary
8. Database Systems: Design, Implementation, & Management by Carlos Coronel Review Summary
9. Oracle Database 12c The Complete Reference (Oracle Press) by Bob Bryla Review Summary
10. Microsoft SQL Server 2019: A Beginner's Guide, Seventh Edition by Dusan Petkovic Review Summary