"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mid Atlantic US Travel Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mid Atlantic US Travel Books category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mid Atlantic US Travel Books.
10 Best Mid Atlantic US Travel Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mid Atlantic US Travel Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Humans by Brandon Stanton Review Summary
2. Humans of New York : Stories by Brandon Stanton Review Summary
3. The Encyclopedia of New York by The Editors of New York Magazine Review Summary
4. Canawlers: A Novel of the C & O Canal by James Rada Jr. Review Summary
5. prettycitynewyork: Discovering New York's Beautiful Places by Siobhan Ferguson Review Summary
6. Northeast Foraging: 120 Wild and Flavorful Edibles from Beach Plums to Wineberries (Regional Foraging Series) by Leda Meredith Review Summary
7. 100 Years in Pinstripes: The New York Yankees in Photographs by New York Daily News Review Summary
8. Art Hiding in New York: An Illustrated Guide to the City's Secret Masterpieces by Lori Zimmer Review Summary
9. How to Hike the Appalachian Trail: A Comprehensive Guide to Plan and Prepare for a Successful Thru-Hike by Chris Cage Review Summary
10. Birds of Pennsylvania Field Guide, Second Edition by Stan Tekiela Review Summary