"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Middle Eastern Cooking, Food & Wine Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Middle Eastern Cooking, Food & Wine category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Middle Eastern Cooking, Food & Wine Books.
10 Best Middle Eastern Cooking, Food & Wine Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Middle Eastern Cooking, Food & Wine Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Falastin: A Cookbook by Sami Tamimi Review Summary
2. Sababa: Fresh, Sunny Flavors From My Israeli Kitchen: A Cookbook by Adeena Sussman Review Summary
3. Jerusalem: A Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi Review Summary
4. Eating Out Loud: Bold Middle Eastern Flavors for All Day, Every Day: A Cookbook by Eden Grinshpan Review Summary
5. Bottom of the Pot: Persian Recipes and Stories by Naz Deravian Review Summary
6. Zahav: A World of Israeli Cooking by Michael Solomonov Review Summary
7. Plenty More: Vibrant Vegetable Cooking from London's Ottolenghi [A Cookbook] by Yotam Ottolenghi Review Summary
8. Bazaar: Vibrant vegetarian and plant-based recipes: The 4th book from the bestselling author of Persiana, Sirocco, Feasts and Simply by Sabrina Ghayour Review Summary
9. Ottolenghi: The Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi Review Summary
10. Tagines and Couscous: Delicious recipes for Moroccan one-pot cooking by Ghillie Basan Review Summary