"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Middle Eastern History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Middle Eastern History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Middle Eastern History Books.
10 Best Middle Eastern History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Middle Eastern History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. From Beirut to Jerusalem by Thomas L. Friedman Review Summary
2. Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel by Alison Weir Review Summary
3. A Peace to End All Peace: The Fall of the Ottoman Empire and the Creation of the Modern Middle East by David Fromkin Review Summary
4. Gassed in the Gulf: The Inside Story of the Pentagon-CIA Cover-up of Gulf War Syndrome by Patrick Eddington Review Summary
5. Spies Against Armageddon: Inside Israel's Secret Wars: Updated & Revised by Dan Raviv Review Summary
6. Black Garden: Armenia and Azerbaijan through Peace and War by Thomas de Waal Review Summary
7. The Crusades Through Arab Eyes (Saqi Essentials) by Amin Maalouf Review Summary
8. Islamic Empires (The Cities That Shaped Civilization: From Mecca to Dubai) by Justin Marozzi Review Summary
9. The Heights of Courage: A Tank Leader's War On the Golan by Avigdor Kahalani Review Summary
10. Republic of Fear: The Politics of Modern Iraq, Updated Edition by Kanan Makiya Review Summary