"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best MIDI & Mixers Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the MIDI & Mixers category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best MIDI & Mixers Books.
10 Best MIDI & Mixers Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best MIDI & Mixers Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Super Mario for Piano: 34 Super Mario Themes Arranged for Easy Piano by Koji Kondo Review Summary
2. The Legend of Zelda for Easy Piano: Easy Piano Solos by Koji Kondo Review Summary
3. The Legend of Zelda Series for Piano: Piano Solos by Koji Kondo Review Summary
4. Super Mario Series for Piano: Intermediate/Advanced Piano Solos by Koji Kondo Review Summary
5. Sweet Dreams: The Story of the New Romantics by Dylan Jones Review Summary
6. The Legend of Zelda Series for Guitar: Guitar Tab by Koji Kondo Review Summary
7. Make: Analog Synthesizers: Make Electronic Sounds the Synth-DIY Way by Ray Wilson Review Summary
8. Synthesizer Evolution: From Analogue to Digital (and Back) by Oli Freke Review Summary
9. Music Habits – The Mental Game of Electronic Music Production: Finish Songs Fast, Beat Procrastination and Find Your Creative Flow by Jason Timothy Review Summary
10. Twice: The Story of K-Pop’s Greatest Girl Group by Jamie Heal Review Summary