"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Military Law Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Military Law category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Military Law Books.
10 Best Military Law Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Military Law Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Art of War by Sun Tzu Review Summary
2. ASVAB Study Guide 2021-2022: Test Prep Book with Practice Questions for the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Exam by Trivium Review Summary
3. 2018 International Plumbing Code (International Code Council Series) by International Code Council Review Summary
4. 2018 International Building Code (International Code Council Series) by International Code Council Review Summary
5. 2018 International Mechanical Code (International Code Council Series) by International Code Council Review Summary
6. Dog Company: A True Story of American Soldiers Abandoned by Their High Command by Lynn Vincent Review Summary
7. 2018 International Fuel Gas Code (International Code Council Series) by International Code Council Review Summary
8. Manual for Courts-Martial, United States 2019 edition by United States Department of Defense Review Summary
9. Warnings Unheeded: Twin Tragedies at Fairchild Air Force Base by Andy Brown Review Summary
10. The Parent's Survival Guide to Marine Corps Boot Camp by Amber J Cabrera Review Summary