"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Military Life & Institutions History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Military Life & Institutions History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Military Life & Institutions History Books.
10 Best Military Life & Institutions History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Military Life & Institutions History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Battles that Changed History by DK Review Summary
2. AFOQT Study Guide: AFOQT Prep and Study Book for the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test by AFOQT Study Guide Team Review Summary
3. Skill With People by Les Giblin Review Summary
4. Beyond The Call: The True Story of One World War II Pilot's Covert Mission to Rescue POWs on the Eastern Front by Lee Trimble Review Summary
5. Samurai: An Illustrated History by Mitsuo Kure Review Summary
6. Platoon Leader: A Memoir of Command in Combat by James R. McDonough Review Summary
7. The Warrior Elite: The Forging of SEAL Class 228 by Dick Couch Review Summary
8. The Shield and the Sword by Ernle Bradford Review Summary
9. The Greatest of All Leathernecks: John Archer Lejeune and the Making of the Modern Marine Corps by Joseph Arthur Simon Review Summary
10. The Seventh Sense: The Secrets of Remote Viewing as Told by a “Psychic Spy” for the U.S. Military by Lyn Buchanan Review Summary