"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Military Travel Guides Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Military Travel Guides category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Military Travel Guides Books.
10 Best Military Travel Guides Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Military Travel Guides Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Moon Japan: Plan Your Trip, Avoid the Crowds, and Experience the Real Japan (Travel Guide) by Jonathan DeHart Review Summary
2. National Geographic The Civil War: A Traveler's Guide (National Geographic Blue & Gray Education Society) by National Geographic Review Summary
3. Shadow Divers: The True Adventure of Two Americans Who Risked Everything to Solve One of the Last Mysteries of World War II by Robert Kurson Review Summary
4. Fortress of Fury: An unputdownable historical fiction series (The Bernicia Chronicles Book 7) by Matthew Harffy Review Summary
5. The D-Day Visitor's Handbook: Your Guide to the Normandy Battlefields and WWII Paris by Kevin Dennehy Review Summary
6. Appel: A Canadian in the French Foreign Legion by Joel Struthers Review Summary
7. Confederates in the Attic: Dispatches from the Unfinished Civil War by Tony Horwitz Review Summary
8. Moon Virginia: With Washington DC (Travel Guide) by Michaela Riva Gaaserud Review Summary
9. Bullets and Bandages: The Aid Stations and Field Hospitals at Gettysburg by James Gindlesperger Review Summary
10. Panther Tank Enthusiasts' Manual: Panzerkampfwagen V Panther (SdKfz 171) – An insight into the design, construction and operation of the finest medium tank in the Second World War by Mark Healy Review Summary