"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mineralogy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mineralogy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mineralogy Books.
10 Best Mineralogy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mineralogy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. National Geographic Pocket Guide to Rocks and Minerals of North America (Pocket Guides) by Sarah Garlick Review Summary
2. Collecting Rocks, Gems and Minerals: Identification, Values and Lapidary Uses by Patti Polk Review Summary
3. Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky Review Summary
4. Gemstones of the World: Newly Revised Fifth Edition by Walter Schumann Review Summary
5. Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky Review Summary
6. Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky Review Summary
7. Gemstone Tumbling, Cutting, Drilling & Cabochon Making: A Simple Guide to Finishing Rough Stones by Jim Magnuson Review Summary
8. Gem: The Definitive Visual Guide by DK Review Summary
9. Rocks & Minerals of Washington and Oregon: A Field Guide to the Evergreen and Beaver States (Rocks & Minerals Identification Guides) by Dan R. Lynch Review Summary
10. Symphony in C: Carbon and the Evolution of (Almost) Everything by Robert M. Hazen Review Summary