"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mining Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mining category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mining Books.
10 Best Mining Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mining Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Metal Detecting Bible: Helpful Tips, Expert Tricks and Insider Secrets for Finding Hidden Treasures by Brandon Neice Review Summary
2. Metal Detecting: A Beginner's Guide: to Mastering the Greatest Hobby In the World by Mark Smith Review Summary
3. Appalachian Tales by Deanna Edens Review Summary
4. A Coal Miner's Quilt by Deanna Edens Review Summary
5. Metal Detecting: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Uncovering History, Adventure, and Treasure by Mark Smith Review Summary
6. Diamonds, Gold, and War: The British, the Boers, and the Making of South Africa by Martin Meredith Review Summary
7. Gold!Gold!: How and Where to Prospect for Gold (Prospecting and Treasure Hunting) by Joe F. Petralia Review Summary
8. Fire and Brimstone: The North Butte Mining Disaster of 1917 by Michael Punke Review Summary
9. Two Years in the Klondike and Alaskan Gold Fields 1896-1898: A Thrilling Narrative of Life in the Gold Mines and Camps by William B. Haskell Review Summary
10. Big Data: A Revolution That Will Transform How We Live, Work, and Think by Viktor Mayer-Schönberger Review Summary