"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Model Building Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Model Building category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Model Building Books.
10 Best Model Building Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Model Building Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids: The Best Guide to Paper Airplanes!: Includes Instruction Book with 12 Innovative Designs & 48 Tear-Out Paper Planes by Andrew Dewar Review Summary
2. Build Your Own Human Skeleton – Life Size! by TASCHEN Review Summary
3. The LEGO Animation Book: Make Your Own LEGO Movies! by David Pagano Review Summary
4. The LEGO Neighborhood Book: Build Your Own LEGO Town! by Brian Lyles Review Summary
5. The LEGO BOOST Idea Book: 95 Simple Robots and Hints for Making More! by Yoshihito Isogawa Review Summary
6. Fashion Sketchbook Figure Template: 430 Large Female Figure Template for Easily Sketching Your Fashion Design Styles and Building Your Portfolio (Fashion Sketchbook with Female Figure Template) by Lance Derrick Review Summary
7. The LEGO Zoo: 50 Easy-to-Build Animals by Jody Padulano Review Summary
8. The LEGO Architect by Tom Alphin Review Summary
9. Karakuri: How to Make Mechanical Paper Models That Move by Keisuke Saka Review Summary
10. The LEGO BOOST Activity Book by Daniele Benedettelli Review Summary