"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Modern Renaissance Philosophy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Modern Renaissance Philosophy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Modern Renaissance Philosophy Books.
10 Best Modern Renaissance Philosophy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Modern Renaissance Philosophy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli Review Summary
2. Pensées (Penguin Classics) by Blaise Pascal Review Summary
3. The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli Review Summary
4. The Complete Essays by Michel de Montaigne Review Summary
5. Michel de Montaigne – The Complete Essays (Penguin Classics) by Michel de Montaigne Review Summary
6. On the Infinite, the Universe and the Worlds: Five Cosmological Dialogues (Giordano Bruno Collected Works) (Volume 2) by Giordano Bruno Review Summary
7. The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli Review Summary
8. Aquinas (A Beginner's Guide) by Edward Feser Review Summary
9. The Essays: A Selection (Penguin Classics) by Michel de Montaigne Review Summary
10. Virtue Politics: Soulcraft and Statecraft in Renaissance Italy by James Hankins Review Summary