"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Montreal Travel Guides Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Montreal Travel Guides category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Montreal Travel Guides Books.
10 Best Montreal Travel Guides Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Montreal Travel Guides Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Wax Pack: On the Open Road in Search of Baseball’s Afterlife by Brad Balukjian Review Summary
2. The Art of Living According to Joe Beef: A Cookbook of Sorts by David McMillan Review Summary
3. DK Eyewitness Canada (Travel Guide) by DK Eyewitness Review Summary
4. The Wax Pack: On the Open Road in Search of Baseball's Afterlife by Brad Balukjian Review Summary
5. Lonely Planet Canada's Best Trips (Trips Country) by Lonely Planet Review Summary
6. The Ultimate Montreal Canadiens Trivia Book: A Collection of Amazing Trivia Quizzes and Fun Facts for Die-Hard Habs Fans! by Ray Walker Review Summary
7. Lonely Planet Montreal & Quebec City (City Guide) by Lonely Planet Review Summary
8. Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City (Full-color Travel Guide) by Fodor’s Travel Guides Review Summary
9. NYT. 36 Hours. USA & Canada. 2nd Edition by Barbara Ireland Review Summary
10. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Montreal and Quebec City (Pocket Travel Guide) by DK Eyewitness Review Summary