"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Monument Photography Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Monument Photography category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Monument Photography Books.
10 Best Monument Photography Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Monument Photography Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. America the Beautiful: A Story in Photographs by National Geographic Review Summary
2. Destinations of a Lifetime: From Landmarks to Natural Wonders by Publications International Ltd. Review Summary
3. Soviet Bus Stops by Christopher Herwig Review Summary
4. Building Chicago: The Architectural Masterworks by John Zukowsky Review Summary
5. Lighthouses of America by Tom Beard Review Summary
6. Cleveland Then and Now® by Laura DeMarco Review Summary
7. National Geographic Wonders of the World: Earth's Most Awesome Places by National Geographic Special… Review Summary
8. Abandoned America: Dismantling The Dream by Matthew Christopher Review Summary
9. This Land Is Your Land 2021 Wall Calendar: Celebrating Our National Parks, Monuments, and Public Lands by Barack Obama Review Summary
10. 52 Week Photography Challenge: Photography Ideas and Photo Projects for a Whole Year • Inspiration to Try Out New Themes, Effects and Techniques (Photography Prompts) by The Odd Letter Co. Review Summary