"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mood Disorders Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mood Disorders category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mood Disorders Books.
10 Best Mood Disorders Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mood Disorders Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) by Matthew McKay Review Summary
2. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David D. Burns Review Summary
3. Empath: A Complete Guide for Developing Your Gift and Finding Your Sense of Self by Judy Dyer Review Summary
4. I Hate You–Don't Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality by Jerold J. Kreisman Review Summary
5. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David D. Burns Review Summary
6. Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think by Dennis Greenberger Review Summary
7. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David D. Burns Review Summary
8. Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder by Paul T. T. Mason MS Review Summary
9. The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution by David A. Clark Review Summary
10. Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft Review Summary