"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Mountain Climbing Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Mountain Climbing category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Mountain Climbing Books.
10 Best Mountain Climbing Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Mountain Climbing Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere by John ‘Lofty’ Wiseman Review Summary
2. The Moth and the Mountain: A True Story of Love, War, and Everest by Ed Caesar Review Summary
3. The Last Traverse; Tragedy and Resilience in the Winter Whites by Ty Gagne Review Summary
4. Dead Mountain: The Untold True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident (Historical Nonfiction Bestseller, True Story Book of Survival) by Donnie Eichar Review Summary
5. Dead Mountain: The Untold True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident by Donnie Eichar Review Summary
6. The Ultimate Book of Everyday Knots: (over 15,000 copies sold) by Geoffrey Budworth Review Summary
7. Staying Alive in Avalanche Terrain by Bruce Tremper Review Summary
8. Pro-Knot Outdoor Knots by John E. Sherry Review Summary
9. Buried in the Sky: The Extraordinary Story of the Sherpa Climbers on K2's Deadliest Day by Peter Zuckerman Review Summary
10. Where You'll Find Me: Risk, Decisions, and the Last Climb of Kate Matrosova by Ty Gagne Review Summary