"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Movie Reference Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Movie Reference category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Movie Reference Books.
10 Best Movie Reference Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Movie Reference Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Animator's Survival Kit: A Manual of Methods, Principles and Formulas for Classical, Computer, Games, Stop Motion and Internet Animators by Richard Williams Review Summary
2. The Wes Anderson Collection by Matt Zoller Seitz Review Summary
3. The Screenwriter's Bible, 7th Edition, A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script by David Trottier Review Summary
4. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu by Cole Horton Review Summary
5. The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia by Stephen J. Sansweet Review Summary
6. MI6 Spy Skills for Civilians: A former British agent reveals how to live like a spy – smarter, sneakier and ready for anything by Red Riley Review Summary
7. The Disney Book: A Celebration of the World of Disney by Jim Fanning Review Summary
8. Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia by Adam Bray Review Summary
9. 50 Greatest James Bond Cars (007) by Ben Robinson Review Summary
10. Star Wars Storyboards: The Original Trilogy by Lucasfilm LTD Review Summary