"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Movie Theory Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Movie Theory category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Movie Theory Books.
10 Best Movie Theory Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Movie Theory Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Stranger Things Coloring Book: Coloring Book For Kids and Adults – Vol 1 by Greek Duham Review Summary
2. Harry Swotter: A Harry Potter Quiz Book by Rich Jepson Review Summary
3. Off the Back of a Truck: Unofficial Contraband for the Sopranos Fan by Nick Braccia Review Summary
4. Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th by Peter M. Bracke Review Summary
5. Alfred Hitchcock. The Complete Films by Paul Duncan Review Summary
6. On the Art of the Cinema by Kim Jong-il Review Summary
7. The Stanley Kubrick Archives (Bibliotheca Universalis) by Alison Castle Review Summary
8. Men, Women, and Chain Saws: Gender in the Modern Horror Film – Updated Edition (Princeton Classics, 73) by Carol J. Clover Review Summary
9. Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the Dawn of the Modern Woman by Sam Wasson Review Summary
10. The Stanley Kubrick Archives by Alison Castle Review Summary