"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Museum Studies & Museology Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Museum Studies & Museology category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Museum Studies & Museology Books.
10 Best Museum Studies & Museology Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Museum Studies & Museology Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Art: 365 Days of Masterpieces 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar by The Metropolitan Museum Of Art Review Summary
2. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy Review Summary
3. The Louvre: The Many Lives of the World’s Most Famous Museum by James Gardner Review Summary
4. The Louvre: The History, The Collections, The Architecture by Genevieve Bresc-Bautier Review Summary
5. The Brutish Museums: The Benin Bronzes, Colonial Violence and Cultural Restitution by Dan Hicks Review Summary
6. Making The Met, 1870-2020 by Andrea Bayer Review Summary
7. Sketch Pad: Large Notebook for Drawing, Doodling or Sketching – 108 Blank Pages, White Paper 8.5″ x 11″ | Rainbow Cover by Desegni Press Review Summary
8. Treasures from the Smithsonian Engagement Calendar 2021 by Smithsonian Institution Review Summary
9. Sketch Pad for Kids: Large Notebook for Drawing, Doodling or Sketching – 108 Blank Pages, White Paper 8.5″ x 11″ | Handprint Cover by Desegni Press Review Summary
10. The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History by Robert M. Edsel Review Summary