"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Music Composition Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Music Composition category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Music Composition Books.
10 Best Music Composition Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Music Composition Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Standard Wirebound Manuscript Paper (Green Cover) by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary
2. Piano Adventures: A Basic Piano Method, Level 3A by Nancy Faber Review Summary
3. Wide Staff Manuscript Paper (Red Cover) by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary
4. Blank Sheet Music Notebook: Music Manuscript Paper / White Marble Blank Sheet Music / Notebook for Musicians / Staff Paper / Composition Books Gifts … * Large * 12 Stave * 102 pages * by Epic Music Manuscripts Review Summary
5. Music Theory For Dummies by Michael Pilhofer Review Summary
6. Music Notebook – Wide Staff: Music Writing Notebook For Kids | Blank Sheet Music Notebook | Wide Staff Blank Manuscript Paper | 6 Staves Per Page | … | Staff Paper Notebook | 8″x10″ | 125 Pages by Talented Minds Learning Series Review Summary
7. Guitar Tablature Manuscript Paper – Standard by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary
8. Wide Staff Wirebound Manuscript Paper (Aqua Cover) by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary
9. The 30-Day Lyric Writing Challenge: Transform Your Lyric Writing Skills in Only 30 Days (The Song Foundry 30-Day Challenges) by Ed Bell Review Summary
10. 12 Staff Music Writing Pad (Loose Pages (3-hole punched for ring binders)) by Alfred Music Review Summary