"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Music Exercises Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Music Exercises category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Music Exercises Books.
10 Best Music Exercises Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Music Exercises Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. How To Play Keyboard: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners by Ben Parker Review Summary
2. 21 Easy Ukulele Songs For Christmas (Beginning Ukulele Songs) by Rebecca Bogart Review Summary
3. Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course: Lesson, Theory, Technic (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course) by Willard A. Palmer Review Summary
4. Teaching Little Fingers to Play: A Book for the Earliest Beginner (John Thompsons Modern Course for The Piano) by John Thompson Review Summary
5. How to Read Music in 30 Days: Music Theory for Beginners – with exercises & online audio (Practical Music Theory) by Matthew Ellul Review Summary
6. Hanon: The Virtuoso Pianist in Sixty Exercises, Complete (Schirmer's Library of Musical Classics, Vol. 925) by Theodore Baker Review Summary
7. The Complete Book of Scales, Chords, Arpeggios & Cadences: Includes All the Major, Minor (Natural, Harmonic, Melodic) & Chromatic Scales — Plus Additional Instructions on Music Fundamentals by Willard A. Palmer Review Summary
8. Play It! Christmas Songs: A Superfast Way to Learn Awesome Songs on Your Piano or Keyboard by Jennifer Kemmeter Review Summary
9. 21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way: Book + online video (Beginning Ukulele Songs) by Rebecca Bogart Review Summary
10. Alfred's Ukulele Chord Chart: A Chart of All the Basic Chords in Every Key, Chart by Ron Manus Review Summary