"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Music History & Criticism Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Music History & Criticism category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Music History & Criticism Books.
10 Best Music History & Criticism Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Music History & Criticism Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Booze & Vinyl: A Spirited Guide to Great Music and Mixed Drinks by André Darlington Review Summary
2. Nobody Ever Asked Me about the Girls: Women, Music and Fame by Lisa Robinson Review Summary
3. The Rap Year Book: The Most Important Rap Song From Every Year Since 1979, Discussed, Debated, and Deconstructed by Shea Serrano Review Summary
4. Wagnerism: Art and Politics in the Shadow of Music by Alex Ross Review Summary
5. The Music of The Statler Brothers: An Anthology (Music and the American South) by Don Reid Review Summary
6. Then Sings My Soul: 150 of the World's Greatest Hymn Stories by Robert J. Morgan Review Summary
7. Total F*cking Godhead: The Biography of Chris Cornell by Corbin Reiff Review Summary
8. Wild Thing: The Short, Spellbinding Life of Jimi Hendrix by Philip Norman Review Summary
9. The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band by Tommy Lee Review Summary
10. Country Music: An Illustrated History by Dayton Duncan Review Summary