"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Music Recording & Sound Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Music Recording & Sound category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Music Recording & Sound Books.
10 Best Music Recording & Sound Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Music Recording & Sound Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. This Isn't Happening: Radiohead's “Kid A” and the Beginning of the 21st Century by Steven Hyden Review Summary
2. Teeny-Tiny Turntable: Includes 3 Mini-LPs to Play! (RP Minis) by Running Press Review Summary
3. Ted Templeman: A Platinum Producer’s Life in Music by Templeman Review Summary
4. 100 Best-selling Albums of the 80s by Peter Dodd Review Summary
5. How Music Works by David Byrne Review Summary
6. Modern Recording Techniques (Audio Engineering Society Presents) by David Miles Huber Review Summary
7. Recording Unhinged: Creative and Unconventional Music Recording Techniques (Music Pro Guides) by Sylvia Massy Review Summary
8. Music Theory for Computer Musicians by Michael Hewitt Review Summary
9. The Beatles Recording Reference Manual: Volume 5: Let It Be through Abbey Road (1969 – 1970) by Jerry Hammack Review Summary
10. The Mixing Engineer's Handbook 4th Edition by Bobby Owsinski Review Summary