"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Music Theory Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Music Theory category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Music Theory Books.
10 Best Music Theory Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Music Theory Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Contemporary Disney: 50 Favorite Songs (Piano-vocal-guitar) by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary
2. Guitar Fretboard: Memorize The Fretboard In Less Than 24 Hours: 35+ Tips And Exercises Included by Guitar Head Review Summary
3. Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course: Lesson, Theory, Technic (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course) by Willard A. Palmer Review Summary
4. Complete Color Coded Flash Cards for All Beginning Music Students by Alfred Music Review Summary
5. How to Read Music in 30 Days: Music Theory for Beginners – with exercises & online audio (Practical Music Theory) by Matthew Ellul Review Summary
6. This Is Your Brain on Music: The Science of a Human Obsession by Daniel J. Levitin Review Summary
7. The Chord Wheel: The Ultimate Tool for All Musicians by Jim Fleser Review Summary
8. 100 Left Hand Patterns Every Piano Player Should Know: Play the Same Song 100 Different Ways by Jerald Simon Review Summary
9. Star Wars For Beginning Piano Solo by John Williams Review Summary
10. Harry Potter — Sheet Music from the Complete Film Series: Easy Piano by John Williams Review Summary