"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Music Theory, Composition & Performance Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Music Theory, Composition & Performance category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Music Theory, Composition & Performance Books.
10 Best Music Theory, Composition & Performance Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Music Theory, Composition & Performance Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. I Would Leave Me If I Could.: A Collection of Poetry by Halsey Review Summary
2. Teach Yourself to Play Guitar: A Quick and Easy Introduction for Beginners by David M. Brewster Review Summary
3. How To Play Keyboard: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners by Ben Parker Review Summary
4. My First Guitar: Learn To Play: Kids by Ben Parker Review Summary
5. How to Write One Song: Loving the Things We Create and How They Love Us Back by Jeff Tweedy Review Summary
6. Piano Book for Adult Beginners: Teach Yourself How to Play Famous Piano Songs, Read Music, Theory & Technique (Book & Streaming Video Lessons) by Damon Ferrante Review Summary
7. Essential Elements for Strings – Book 1 with EEi: Violin by Michael Allen Review Summary
8. Contemporary Disney: 50 Favorite Songs (Piano-vocal-guitar) by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary
9. Easy Piano Sheet Music for Kids: A Beginners First Book of Easy to Play Classics | 40 Songs (Beginner Piano Books for Children) by Alex Franklin Review Summary
10. Standard Wirebound Manuscript Paper (Green Cover) by Hal Leonard Corp. Review Summary