"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Natural Gas Energy Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Natural Gas Energy category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Natural Gas Energy Books.
10 Best Natural Gas Energy Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Natural Gas Energy Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Quest: Energy, Security, and the Remaking of the Modern World by Daniel Yergin Review Summary
2. 2-Year Planner: 24 Month Calendar for Purse (January – December) Cute Monthly Pocket Planner | Phone Book, Password Log, Notes, Diary, and Organizer | Sugar Skull Cover (Planner 2021-2022) by Clearcalendar Press Review Summary
3. Energy: A Human History by Richard Rhodes Review Summary
4. Solar Power Solutions • The DIY Guide to Catch the Sun: From Grid-Tie to Off-Grid Solar Panel Systems, Everything You Need to Know to Design and Install Your Photovoltaic System at Home and Beyond by Energy Nest Review Summary
5. The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters by Gregory Zuckerman Review Summary
6. The Green and the Black: The Complete Story of the Shale Revolution, the Fight over Fracking, and the Future of Energy by Gary Sernovitz Review Summary
7. The Quest: Energy, Security, and the Remaking of the Modern World by Daniel Yergin Review Summary
8. Natural Gas Liquids: A Nontechnical Guide by William Leffler Review Summary
9. Critical Comparison of Low-Carbon Technologies: A practical guide to prioritizing energy technologies for climate change mitigation by Dr. Tushar Choudhary Review Summary
10. LNG: A Nontechnical Guide by Michael D. Tusiani Review Summary