"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Natural History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Natural History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Natural History Books.
10 Best Natural History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Natural History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. A Life on Our Planet: My Witness Statement and a Vision for the Future by Sir David Attenborough Review Summary
2. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson Review Summary
3. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson Review Summary
4. Natural History: The Ultimate Visual Guide to Everything on Earth (Smithsonian) by DK Review Summary
5. A Walk Around the Block: Stoplight Secrets, Mischievous Squirrels, Manhole Mysteries & Other Stuff You See Every Day (And Know Nothing About) by Spike Carlsen Review Summary
6. The Thing with Feathers: The Surprising Lives of Birds and What They Reveal About Being Human by Noah Strycker Review Summary
7. Gathering Moss: A Natural and Cultural History of Mosses by Robin Wall Kimmerer Review Summary
8. Coyote America: A Natural and Supernatural History by Dan Flores Review Summary
9. Nature Anatomy: The Curious Parts and Pieces of the Natural World by Julia Rothman Review Summary
10. The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert Review Summary