"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Natural Resources Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Natural Resources category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Natural Resources Books.
10 Best Natural Resources Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Natural Resources Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Original Sloths Wall Calendar 2021 by Lucy Cooke Review Summary
2. The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel Review Summary
3. Smithsonian Handbooks: Rocks & Minerals (Smithsonian Handbooks) (DK Smithsonian Handbook) by Chris Pellant Review Summary
4. Pacific Northwest Foraging: 120 Wild and Flavorful Edibles from Alaska Blueberries to Wild Hazelnuts (Regional Foraging Series) by Douglas Deur Review Summary
5. Peterson Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs of Eastern and Central North America, Third Edition (Peterson Field Guides) by Steven Foster Review Summary
6. Wild Mushrooms: A Cookbook and Foraging Guide by Kristen Blizzard Review Summary
7. Northeast Foraging: 120 Wild and Flavorful Edibles from Beach Plums to Wineberries (Regional Foraging Series) by Leda Meredith Review Summary
8. National Geographic Atlas of the World, 11th Edition by National Geographic Review Summary
9. Primitive Technology: A Survivalist's Guide to Building Tools, Shelters, and More in the Wild by John Plant Review Summary
10. The Outlaw Ocean: Journeys Across the Last Untamed Frontier by Ian Urbina Review Summary