"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Needlepoint Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Needlepoint category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Needlepoint Books.
10 Best Needlepoint Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Needlepoint Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users. Try Easy and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes. by Jennifer Smith Review Summary
2. Crochet For Beginners: A Complete Step By Step Guide With Picture illustrations To Learn Crocheting The Quick & Easy Way by Nancy Gordon Review Summary
3. Crochet For Beginners: A Complete Step By Step Guide With Picture illustrations To Learn Crocheting The Quick & Easy Way by Nancy Gordon Review Summary
4. Hand Embroidery Stitches At-A-Glance: Carry-Along Reference Guide (Landauer) Pocket-Size Step-by-Step Illustrated How-To for 30 Favorite Stitches, plus Tips & Techniques and Needle & Thread Charts by Janice Vaine Review Summary
5. Jane Austen Embroidery: Regency Patterns Reimagined for Modern Stitchers by Jennie Batchelor Review Summary
6. Thread Folk: A Modern Makers Book of Embroidery Projects and Artist Collaborations by Libby Moore Review Summary
7. Stitchcraft: An Embroidery Book of Simple Stitches and Peculiar Patterns by Gayla Partridge Review Summary
8. The Christmas Holiday: The perfect heart-warming read full of festive magic by Sophie Claire Review Summary
9. The Needlepoint Book: New, Revised, and Updated Third Edition by Jo Ippolito Christensen Review Summary
10. Doodle Stitching Embroidery Art: Move Beyond the Pattern with Aimee Ray by Aimee Ray Review Summary