"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Needlework Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Needlework category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Needlework Books.
10 Best Needlework Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Needlework Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Crochet Cute Critters: 26 Easy Amigurumi Patterns by Sarah Zimmerman Review Summary
2. Whimsical Stitches: A Modern Makers Book of Amigurumi Crochet Patterns by Lauren Espy Review Summary
3. A to Z of Crochet: The Ultimate Guide for the Beginner to Advanced Crocheter by Martingale Review Summary
4. Macrame: The Craft of Creative Knotting for Your Home by Fanny Zedenius Review Summary
5. Vogue® Knitting The Ultimate Knitting Book: Completely Revised & Updated by Vogue Knitting Magazine Review Summary
6. Modern Crochet: Patterns and Designs for the Minimalist Maker by DeBrosse Review Summary
7. The Complete Book of Crochet Stitch Designs: 500 Classic & Original Patterns (Complete Crochet Designs) by Linda P. Schapper Review Summary
8. A Kid's Guide to Sewing: Learn to Sew with Sophie & Her Friends • 16 Fun Projects You'll Love to Make & Use by Sophie Kerr Review Summary
9. Feminist Cross-Stitch: 40 Bold & Fierce Patterns by Stephanie Rohr Review Summary
10. Sew Me! Sewing Basics: Simple Techniques and Projects for First-Time Sewers (Design Originals) Beginner-Friendly Easy-to-Follow Directions to Learn as You Sew, from Sewing Seams to Installing Zippers by Choly Knight Review Summary