"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best New England U.S. Biographies Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the New England U.S. Biographies category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best New England U.S. Biographies Books.
10 Best New England U.S. Biographies Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best New England U.S. Biographies Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Detective in the Dooryard: Reflections of a Maine Cop by Timothy A. Cotton Review Summary
2. Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison by Piper Kerman Review Summary
3. Running with Scissors: A Memoir by Augusten Burroughs Review Summary
4. Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions by Ben Mezrich Review Summary
5. Why We Make Things and Why It Matters: The Education of a Craftsman by Peter Korn Review Summary
6. The Perfect Storm: A True Story of Men Against the Sea by Sebastian Junger Review Summary
7. House of Darkness: House of Light- The True Story, Vol. 1 by Andrea Perron Review Summary
8. A Year In The Maine Woods by Bernd Heinrich Review Summary
9. Rogues and Heroes of Newport's Gilded Age by Edward Morris Review Summary
10. The Tender Bar: A Memoir by J. R. Moehringer Review Summary