"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nicaragua History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nicaragua History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nicaragua History Books.
10 Best Nicaragua History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nicaragua History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Lost City of the Monkey God: A True Story by Douglas Preston Review Summary
2. The Lost City of the Monkey God: A True Story by Douglas Preston Review Summary
3. The Lost City of the Monkey God: A True Story by Douglas Preston Review Summary
4. Blood of Brothers: Life and War in Nicaragua, With New Afterword (Series on Latin American Studies) by Stephen Kinzer Review Summary
5. The History of Latin America: Collision of Cultures (Palgrave Essential Histories Series) by Marshall C. Eakin Review Summary
6. The Country Under My Skin: A Memoir of Love and War by Gioconda Belli Review Summary
7. Walking the Americas: 1,800 Miles, Eight Countries, and One Incredible Journey from Mexico to Colombia by Levison Wood Review Summary
8. Confronting the American Dream: Nicaragua under U.S. Imperial Rule (American Encounters/Global Interactions) by Michel Gobat Review Summary
9. A Short History of U.S. Interventions in Latin America and the Caribbean (Viewpoints / Puntos de Vista) by Alan McPherson Review Summary
10. Coffee and Power: Revolution and the Rise of Democracy in Central America by Jeffery M. Paige Review Summary