"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nuclear Weapons & Warfare History Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nuclear Weapons & Warfare History category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nuclear Weapons & Warfare History Books.
10 Best Nuclear Weapons & Warfare History Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nuclear Weapons & Warfare History Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Countdown 1945: The Extraordinary Story of the Atomic Bomb and the 116 Days That Changed the World by Chris Wallace Review Summary
2. Agent Sonya: Moscow's Most Daring Wartime Spy by Ben Macintyre Review Summary
3. Killing the Rising Sun: How America Vanquished World War II Japan (Bill O'Reilly's Killing Series) by Bill O’Reilly Review Summary
4. Fallout: The Hiroshima Cover-up and the Reporter Who Revealed It to the World by Lesley M.M. Blume Review Summary
5. Unknown Valor: A Story of Family, Courage, and Sacrifice from Pearl Harbor to Iwo Jima by Martha MacCallum Review Summary
6. Code Girls: The Untold Story of the American Women Code Breakers of World War II by Liza Mundy Review Summary
7. Countdown 1945: The Extraordinary Story of the Atomic Bomb and the 116 Days That Changed the World by Chris Wallace Review Summary
8. Hiroshima by John Hersey Review Summary
9. Raven Rock: The Story of the U.S. Government's Secret Plan to Save Itself–While the Rest of Us Die by Garrett M. Graff Review Summary
10. Indianapolis: The True Story of the Worst Sea Disaster in U.S. Naval History and the Fifty-Year Fight to Exonerate an Innocent Man by Lynn Vincent Review Summary