"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Number Theory Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Number Theory category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Number Theory Books.
10 Best Number Theory Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Number Theory Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Preschool Math Workbook: Number Tracing, Addition and Subtraction math workbook for toddlers ages 2-4 and pre k by Sujatha Lalgudi Review Summary
2. A Beginner's Guide to Constructing the Universe: Mathematical Archetypes of Nature, Art, and Science by Michael S. Schneider Review Summary
3. Euclid's Elements by AU Euclid Review Summary
4. A Most Elegant Equation: Euler’s Formula and the Beauty of Mathematics by David Stipp Review Summary
5. Number Theory (Dover Books on Mathematics) by George E. Andrews Review Summary
6. In the Name of Identity: Violence and the Need to Belong by Amin Maalouf Review Summary
7. An Imaginary Tale: The Story of [the square root of minus one] by Paul J. Nahin Review Summary
8. A Mathematician's Apology by G. H. Hardy Review Summary
9. Letter Tracing and Coloring For Preschool and kindergarten: Discover The Joy From Kindergarten Workbook by Little Einstein Review Summary
10. The Magic of Math: Solving for x and Figuring Out Why by Arthur Benjamin Review Summary