"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nurse-Patient Relations Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nurse-Patient Relations category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nurse-Patient Relations Books.
10 Best Nurse-Patient Relations Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nurse-Patient Relations Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. The Shift: One Nurse, Twelve Hours, Four Patients' Lives by Theresa Brown Review Summary
2. FIGHT BACK: Beat the Coronavirus by Chauncey W. Crandall MD Review Summary
3. This Nurse Needs a Mother F*cking Nap: A Swear Word Coloring Book for Adults: A Funny & Sweary Adult Coloring Book for Nurses for Stress Relief, Relaxation & Antistress Color Therapy by Honey Badger Coloring Review Summary
4. Nurse Coloring Book: A Humorous, Snarky & Unique Adult Coloring Book for Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Nursing Students for Stress Relief and Relaxation by Morgana Skye Review Summary
5. 50 Years in the OR: True Stories of Life, Loss, and Laughter While Giving Anesthesia by Ronald Whitchurch Review Summary
6. Nurse Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book by Papeterie Bleu Review Summary
7. Deep Medicine: How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Healthcare Human Again by Eric Topol MD Review Summary
8. Nurse Coloring Book: Snarky, Funny Adult Coloring Gift for Registered Nurses , Nurse Practitioners & Nursing Students – Relaxation, Stress Relief and Mood Lifting (Funny Gift for Nurses) by Noah’s Art Review Summary
9. Fast Facts for the L&D Nurse, Second Edition: Labor and Delivery Orientation in a Nutshell by Cassie Giles Groll DNP RN CNM Review Summary
10. Celebration of Life: A Legacy Journal by Sharon Purtill Review Summary