"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Administration & Management Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Administration & Management category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Administration & Management Books.
10 Best Nursing Administration & Management Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Administration & Management Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out: True Stories of Becoming a Nurse by Ed. Gutkind Review Summary
2. Nursing School Entrance Exam Preps 2021-2022 (Your All-in-One Guide to the Kaplan and HESI Exams) by Kaplan Nursing Review Summary
3. Nursing Hesi A2: A Quickstudy Laminated Reference & Study Guide by April Michelle Davis Mps Review Summary
4. Leadership and Nursing Care Management by Diane Huber PhD RN FAAN NEA-BC Review Summary
5. Role Development in Professional Nursing Practice by Kathleen Masters Review Summary
6. The Nurse Leader Coach: Become the Boss No One Wants to Leave by Dr. Rose O Sherman Review Summary
7. I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out: True Stories of Becoming a Nurse by Lee Gutkind Review Summary
8. Nursing Notes the Easy Way: 100+ Common Nursing Documentation and Communication Templates by Karen Stuart Gelety Review Summary
9. Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach by Ramona Nelson PhD RN-BC ANEF… Review Summary
10. Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application, by Bessie L. Marquis Review Summary