"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Critical & Intensive care Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Critical & Intensive care category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Critical & Intensive care Books.
10 Best Nursing Critical & Intensive care Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Critical & Intensive care Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Adult CCRN Exam (With 3 Practice Tests ( Barron's Test Prep)) by Patricia Juarez Review Summary
2. The Shift: One Nurse, Twelve Hours, Four Patients' Lives by Theresa Brown Review Summary
3. FIGHT BACK: Beat the Coronavirus by Chauncey W. Crandall MD Review Summary
4. Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy (Incredibly Easy! Series®) by David W. Woodruff MSN RN-BC CNS… Review Summary
5. Critical Care and Hospitalist Medicine Made Ridiculously Simple by Michael Donahoe Review Summary
6. AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing, Fourth Edition by Suzanne Burns Review Summary
7. Fast Facts for the ER Nurse, Third Edition: Emergency Department Orientation in a Nutshell by Jennifer Buettner RN CEN Review Summary
8. Fast Facts for Critical Care by Kathy White Review Summary
9. Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual (Incredibly Easy! Series®) by Rose Knapp DNP RN APRN-BC Review Summary
10. FIGHT BACK: Beat the Coronavirus by Dr. Chauncey Crandall Review Summary