"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Emergency Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Emergency category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Emergency Books.
10 Best Nursing Emergency Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Emergency Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. FIGHT BACK: Beat the Coronavirus by Chauncey W. Crandall MD Review Summary
2. What's the Worst That Could Happen?: A Collection of Reader-Submitted Medical Stories by Kerry Hamm Review Summary
3. Critical Care Notes: Clinical Pocket Guide by Janice Jones PhD RN CNS Review Summary
4. Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 9th Edition by Judith Tintinalli Review Summary
5. Fast Facts for the ER Nurse, Third Edition: Emergency Department Orientation in a Nutshell by Jennifer Buettner RN CEN Review Summary
6. CEN Review Book and Study Guide: Test Prep Manual with Practice Questions for the Certified Emergency Nurse Exam by Ascencia Review Summary
7. FIGHT BACK: Beat the Coronavirus by Dr. Chauncey Crandall Review Summary
8. Chief Complaint: Can't Find Toilet Paper: A Collection of Reader-Submitted Medical Stories by Kerry Hamm Review Summary
9. Minor Emergencies: Expert Consult – Online and Print by Philip Buttaravoli MD FACEP Review Summary
10. EKG Interpretation: 24 Hours or Less to EASILY PASS the ECG Portion of the NCLEX! by Chase Hassen Review Summary