"This post includes affiliate links for which I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase."
The 10 Best Nursing Issues, Trends & Roles Books list have been recommended not only by normal readers but also by experts.
You’ll also find that these are top-ranking books on the US Amazon Best Sellers book list for the Nursing Issues, Trends & Roles category of books.
If any of the titles interest you, I’d recommend checking them out by clicking the “Check Price” button. It’ll take you to the authorized retailer website, where you’ll be able to see reviews and buy it.
Let’s take a look at the list of 10 Best Nursing Issues, Trends & Roles Books.
10 Best Nursing Issues, Trends & Roles Books
Now, let’s dive right into the list of 10 Best Nursing Issues, Trends & Roles Books, where we’ll provide a quick outline for each book.
1. Patients at Risk: The Rise of the Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant in Healthcare by Niran Al-Agba Review Summary
2. This Nurse Needs a Mother F*cking Nap: A Swear Word Coloring Book for Adults: A Funny & Sweary Adult Coloring Book for Nurses for Stress Relief, Relaxation & Antistress Color Therapy by Honey Badger Coloring Review Summary
3. Nurse Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book by Papeterie Bleu Review Summary
4. Policy & Politics in Nursing and Health Care by Diana J. Mason RN PhD FAAN Review Summary
5. Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges by Beth Black PhD RN FAAN Review Summary
6. CNA Study Guide 2020-2021: Exam Prep with 240 Test Questions and Answers for the Certified Nursing Assistant Exam (Including Detailed Answer Explanations for 4 Practice Tests) by Newstone CNA Test Prep Team Review Summary
7. Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice and Legal Guide by Carolyn Buppert Review Summary
8. Professional Nursing Concepts: Competencies for Quality Leadership by Anita Finkelman Review Summary
9. Contemporary Nursing: Issues, Trends, & Management by Barbara Cherry DNSc MBA RN… Review Summary
10. Mosby's Essentials for Nursing Assistants by Leighann Remmert MS RN Review Summary